Hemp Oil & Hemp Oil Complex™
Herbal Formulas and Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
System (ECS) Support
A Crucial System for Whole Body Balance
The ECS is perhaps the most important physiologic system involved in establishing and maintaining human health.
The ECS is a bridge between body and mind that can aid in the response to physical and emotional stress.
How does Hemp Oil Complex™ support the ECS?
The 15 mg of phytocannabinoids in Hemp Oil from Standard Process help support the ECS, which governs various critical functions of the body. This includes neuronal, digestive, endocrine, immune, bone, and muscular systems.
It’s a full-spectrum hemp oil that contains natural phytocannabinoids which show distinct-but-complementary actions at specific cellular receptors in humans.
Hemp Oil Complex Benefits
Hemp Oil Complex provides 15 mg of phytocannabinoids and supports the endocannabinoid system and the body’s natural inflammatory response function in softgel form.
- Provides a 3-in-1 benefit for the whole body: supporting the endocannabinoid system, inflammation response resolution pathways, and endogenous anti-oxidant pathways
- Contains 15 mg phytocannabinoids
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable by the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Good source of magnesium
Hemp Oil Complex is a unique formulation of ingredients, a combination of well-balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs, omega-3 oil) delivering essential fatty acids needed for the formation of specialized lipid mediators for a healthy immune response.
Hemp Oil Complex Dietary Restrictions
Hemp Oil is a vegan, gluten-free hemp supplement that provides 15mg of phytocannabinoids per serving to support the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- Liquid form — convenient, flexible dosing with a graduated dropper
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
The ECS is perhaps the most important physiologic system involved in establishing and maintaining human health. Endocannabinoids and their receptors are found throughout the body’s organs, brain, connective tissues, glands, immune cells, and more. The ECS performs different tasks in each of these tissues, but the goal is always the same: the maintenance of a stable internal environment — homeostasis — despite fluctuations in the external factors. It’s a bridge between body and mind that can aid in the response to physical and emotional stress.
Hemp Oil Dietary Restrictions
Supporting Systemic Balance Through Nutrition
Physiological manifestations like stress and poor diet may negatively impact other systems in the body via specific cellular processes.
Nutrition plays an important role in preserving various systemic and metabolic functions by supplying the appropriate dietary needs to the body system. The nutrient signaling pathways are coupled to cellular processes, and the cross-talk between the two is critical in maintaining a well-balanced systemic function of the body. The systemic imbalance may occur under circumstances such as stress, and fatigue, which may trigger inflammatory responses in the body and inflammation may cause unwanted health conditions.
It has been shown that various dietary components may support key resolution pathways to inflammation, energy balance and metabolism via the ECS.
Nutrients that may support healthy inflammatory response include omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants, from a whole food matrix in the form of phytonutrients.
Your ECS and Phytocannabinoids May Play a Critical Role
The ECS helps to support:
- Central Nervous System: Facilitates regeneration of neurons, synaptic plasticity, and neuroprotection. Regulates
motor neuron activity and cognition.
- Digestive System: Regulates motility, gut-/brain-mediated food intake signaling, inflammation, gut permeability, and
gut microbiome interactions.
- Hormones: Plays a significant role in the function of hypothalamic-peripheral endocrine axis for metabolic hormone release. Contributes to stress response by
influencing hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis.
- Bones: Plays an important role in bone homeostasis by maintenance of bone mass/density and bone resorption.
- Immune Response System: Supports healthy inflammatory response pathways.
- Metabolism: Constitutes a feedback loop for nutrient-energy metabolism. Regulates various cellular functions, intestinal functions, immune responses, and stress
responses. Supports physiological homeostasis in the body as cannabinoids co-evolve with diet.
- Muscles: Improves muscle glucose uptake, mitochondrial energetics, and supports runner’s high.
6 South Mountain Dr.
PO Box 688
Lincoln, NH 03251
The best way to contact us is by phone at 603-745-2777
Our fax number is 603-745-4327
Dr. Janelle Bard partners with Standard Process and MediHerb to support health with herbal formulas and whole-food-based supplements.
Standard Process is a third-generation, family-owned whole-food supplement company founded in 1929.
MediHerb is a company, founded in 1986, that produces and provides the highest quality of herbs and herbal formulas.
Standard Process and MediHerb partner with health care practitioners to effectively and holistically address issues related to health conditions. They have dedicated themselves to changing lives through whole-food-based nutritional supplements and herbs that support the body’s interrelated systems, rather than simply treating the symptoms.